½ cup yellow raisins. I like to use more.
1 cup sugar
2 tbsp melted butter
2 cups flour
3 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
¾ tsp salt. I don’t use this much
¾ cup orange juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, in large bowl
3. Beat egg, stir in sugar & butter.
4. Add orange juice and egg mixture to flour mixture. Stir by hand. Add raisins
5. Bake in greased and floured loaf or cake pan.
6. If it is a Loaf pan, cook for one hour. If it is a square cake pan, cook for 30-45 minutes.