Being from Baltimore, I LOVE CRABCAKES. Crabs, Crab feasts, crabcakes, I can't get enough. My mother makes great crab cakes so I decided to share her recipe plus adding in some of what I like in my crabcake.
1 container of Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
1 tsp Old Bay
1/2 cup of mayo
1 tbsp of lemon juice
1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp of mustard powder
1 tbsp of chopped parsley
7 saltine crackers
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Mix all of the ingredients together with the exception of the crabmeat
3. Add in the crabmeat by folding it into the mixture. Make sure the crabmeat does not break apart.
4. Form into balls and place in a buttered/pan sprayed cooking dish and sprinkle some more Old Bay on top.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes