I found this recipe and tweaked it for my dietary needs and I have to say OMG it is so freaking good! Buffalo wings are definitely something I miss mainly because of the taste of the sauce, but not anymore with this recipe. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, it is perfect for game day, for dinner, or a snack as it is a vegetable!
Ingredients 1 Head of cauliflower or bag of frozen chopped cauliflowers 1 cup of Oat Flour 1 Cup of Water 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder 1/2 tsp of salt 1 tsp of Melted Margarine 2/3 cup of Hot sauce/Buffalo sauce
Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 450F
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, water, garlic powder and salt.
3. Whisk together until smooth. Then mix cauliflower into batter making sure to coat each piece completely.
4. Place battered cauliflower on a lightly greased, non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
5. While cauliflower is cooking, combine the melted margarine and hot sauce in a large bowl, stirring.
6. When cauliflower is done, remove it from the oven, place in the bowl and gently mix it with the hot sauce mixture. 7. Place cauliflower back on the baking sheet and cook for an additional 25 minutes or until it becomes crispy. 8. Allow cauliflower to cool for 15 minutes before serving. Serve with your blue cheese or goat cheese crumbles dressing or as is if you can take the heat!