If there is one thing I love to do during the summer, is juice! I take advantage of the fruit available and make orange juice, grapefruit juice, lemonade, strawberry lemonade, I love to make them all!
If you were to buy them in the store, you would find so much added sugar or fake sugar! This way, I make everything homemade, and it tastes even better. Plus it is less expensive than to stock up on many cans of it pre-made.
Below are my instructions of how to make the best Arnold Palmers.
1 cup of sugar
2 packets of cold brew ice tea.
1. Take a large pitcher, fill it with water and put in 2 packets of ice tea.
2. Let the tea brew for at least 5 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Take the 5-6 lemons, cut them in half and juice them to fill about a cups worth of lemon juice.
4. Once you are done juicing, add the lemon juice to the ice tea brew and stir
5. Add 1 cup of granulated sugar (you can add more or less depending on your sweetness preference) and stir.
6. Pour yourself a cup, add ice and enjoy!